KeraBotox enriched mixture is based on combing Kellis Keratin Treatment Frizz Control and Kellis Keratin Botox Mask for Hair. It guarantees to rejuvenate and reconstruct your hair and any damaged strands. More important this bundle will rebuild your tresses at a molecular level in a matter of minutes! This formula mixes essential minerals and proteins like Keratin, Folic Acid, Collagen, Amino Acids and Glutamic Acids to bring back that sparkle in your hair look.
Minutes after the application a dramatic change in your hair will be noticeable. Your hair will once again be beautiful, shiny, easy to brush and comb the way you’ve always wanted. This unique formula also contains essential organic oils that will cure the dryness of your scalp, relieving you from itchiness and any signs of dandruff.
KeraBotox Reconstructive Mask for Hair: Benefits
- Reconstructs damaged cuticles
- Combats and eliminates frizz.
- Moisturizes and hydrates damaged hair.
- Makes hair more manageable.
- Replenishes hairs natural keratin proteins.
- Reduces split ends
- Therefore is safe for color-treated hair
KeraBotox Reconstructive Mask for Hair: Usage
- Mix 1 1/2 ounce of Kellis Reconstructive Botox with 1 ounce of Kellis Keratin Treatment Control Frizz.
- Thoroughly wash hair twice with Kellis Clarifying Shampoo (ONLY if the person does not have a Keratin Treatment already done)
- If the person currently has a Keratin Treatment, then wash hair with Kellis Keratin Sulfate-Free Shampoo.
- Dry hair up to 90%
- Thoroughly apply the mixture without saturating the hair
- Use a Hat or Bonnet Hair Dryer for about 30-40 minutes depending on the length of hair
- Wash hair removing about 80% of the mixture residual
- Blow dry hair
- Use a flat iron accordingly to seal the treatment and for styling