BEST PROFESSIONAL KERATIN TREATMENT OF 2017
Kellis Professional Keratin Treatment is a rich blend of Brazilian substances based on folic acid, collagen, vitamins: a, b, c, d and enriched hydrolyzed keratin proteins. This exclusive formula of Brazilian organic substances helps prevent dandruff and dryness of the scalp, in addition to preventing the early fall of hair and while stimulating growth. Kellis Professional organic mix of Brazilian amino acids ensures the restoration and repair of all damaged cuticles. This unique professional Keratin Treatment is more than just a hair straightener, it’s a cuticle repairing system that will restore the natural beauty of your hair.
This perfectly balanced professional keratin treatment eliminates frizz by straightening the hair and will last about 4 – 6 months if regularly followed by our Kellis Sulfate-Free Smoothing Shampoo and Kellis Smoothing Conditioner
Guaranteed to make your hair smooth and silky!
For professional use, sold only to Beauty Salons and Professional Hairstylists.
- Adds shine and softness to strands.
- Smoother, frizz-free strands that are unfazed by humidity.
- Moisture and damage repair, preventing dandruff and dryness of the scalp.
- Dramatically decreases drying and styling time.
- Seals hair color.
- Long lasting resutls up to 6 months if regularly followed by Kellis Sulfate-Free Smoothing Shampoo and Kellis Smoothing Conditioner
- Lightly shampoo two times with Kellis Clarifying Shampoo.
- Blow dry hair 95%.
- Shake the Keratin Superior Control Frizz bottle well before use.
- Divide hair in four sections.
- Must use gloves at all times.
- Apply Kellis Treatment with a tint brush and a bowl 1/2 inches away from scalp. Do not saturate the hair.
- Beginning in the nape, take 1/8 inches horizontal subsections. Avoid touching the skin.
- Clients and professionals must use Kellis Application Face Mask during drying procedure. Make sure your blow dryer is set up cool or warm. Dry hair 100% in a well ventilated area.
- Start at the nape area taking 1/8 inches horizontal subsections.
- Use a 450 Degree flat iron. Squeeze 6 – 7 times in a downwards motion.
- Wash and conditino in 24 hours with Kellis Sulfate-Free Smoothing Shampoo and Kellis Smoothing Conditioner