Best Keratin Botox Reconstructive Mask!
Kellis Keratin Botox Mask restores your hair’s natural consistency strand by strand, from roots to ends for a silky, shiny, and healthy look! This deep therapy botox mask also known as Botox Capillary Hair Treatment has revolutionized the market with its quality and incredible results. In addition to keratin, this exclusive product combines a perfect balance of essential oils, hence leaving your hair softer, smoother and more manageable without even touching the cortex. Consequently, it evens out the porosity and damaged parts of your hair, soothing the cuticle’s texture. As a result, the finishing touch of the treatment seals the shaft of the hair to make it straight and sleek. Your picture-perfect hair will last 2 months or longer if maintained with Kellis Keratin Sulfate-Free Shampoo and Kellis Keratin Smoothing Conditioner!
Kellis Professional Keratin Botox Mask formula will rejuvenate your hair while its proprietary frizz reduction formula reconstructs damaged cuticles. In conclusion, the end results will speak for itself… bring your beautiful natural hair back to life!
Keratin Botox Mask: Benefits
- Reconstructs damaged cuticles
- Combats and eliminates frizz.
- Moisturizes and hydrates damaged hair.
- Makes hair more manageable.
- Replenishes hair’s natural keratin proteins.
- Reduces split ends
- Therefore is safe for color-treated hair
- Hence it can be used for all hair types
Keratin Botox Mask: Usage
- Wash your hair twice with Kellis Keratin Sulfate-Free Shampoo
- Dry hair almost entirely with a towel, leaving it slightly damp about 70%
- Apply the Kellis Keratin Botox & Mask on all your hair
- Comb the hair thoroughly while ensuring even distribution
- Cover your hair with a plastic cap for 30 – 45 minutes.
- For faster results use a hooded dryer: processing time is between 15 – 20 minutes of warm heat.
- Rinse hair with warm water and dry immediately with a towel.
- Especially relevant, lightly spray and apply cuticle protector Kellis Smooth Silky Shine on your hair.
- Finally, proceed to blow-drying and using a flat iron to seal in the treatment.*
*Heat settings may vary due to different hair types.
For Best Results